Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 40


I want to talk about my daily life in Cambodia.  Every morning I wake up at 6 o’clock.  It’s not only me that wakes up at this time, but all the people in the country too, because we need to go to work or school.  Every morning there is always a traffic jam because a lot of people are driving to work or school.  In Cambodia, people use two languages, which are English and Khmer.  So every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I go to study English at ACE.  I love that school very much.  I know English because of ACE school.  I usually go and buy some drinks with my friends.  I love them.  I love their kindness and they’re so friendly to me.  When I go back home, I need to help my mom do some housework.  At 1 o’clock in the afternoon, I need to go to study Khmer.  I go back home at 5 o’clock in the evening, but sometimes the Khmer teacher does not come to teach us, so then I go back home at 4 or 4:30 in the evenings.  I take a shower and eat dinner with my family.  Cambodia people usually go to bed at 9 or 10 o’clock, but for me it’s different.  I go to bed at 11 or 12 o’clock, because I spend my time studying and doing homework.
            I love my life in Cambodia, because Cambodia people are kind and friendly.  Our country is not too big, but in Cambodia there are a lot of beautiful places.  In the future, I want to travel around the world, because I want to know what is different between my country and other countries.  Thank you for spending your time to read my writing about Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment