Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Student 44

Hello.  In the morning I usually eat breakfast, rice and pork.  After that I take about 30 minutes to take a shower, brush my teeth, and also I go to ACE.  I never come late, and I never skip school because I need to study hard for my family and for myself too.  In the day time, I usually sleep a lot to be healthy like all my friends.  Later I go to learn Khmer in my Khmer school.  There I have so many friends, and my best friend in the whole world is there.  My friend usually likes playing games.  But as for me, I don't even care about games.  I study there for 5 hours, much longer than I study English.  I always get good grades, so my family is always happy about me, because I am good at a lot of things, have good manners, and communicate well.  Good manners are very important to me, and also communicating is the most important thing that I know, because I need to have good communication skills to be with other people.  In my free time I go to restaurants and eat something cheap, because I don't want my mom to pay a lot of money.  After that we go back to our home.  I don't really enjoy spending too much time at home, so I ask my mom if I can hang out with my friends.  In the future I want to be a doctor like my father.  He is a good doctor.  I wish I could be as good as him.  I want to help old people and poor people.  My life is very important to my family and for myself.  I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment