Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Student 59

In Cambodia I always get up at 5:00 am on weekdays.  And I always get up at 8:00 am on the weekends.  Sometimes I eat rice for breakfast.  Sometimes I eat bread for breakfast.  I always go to school at 6:40 am or 6:45 am because I go to school by bus.  My school is pretty huge.  It has two campuses.  The campus in Chom Ka Mon has four buildings and the campus at Toul Kok has two buildings.  There are two air-conditioners per room and four air-conditioners in the meeting room.  I always talk with my friends, buy something to eat, and and buy some presents there for my best friends.  In the evening I always prepare my school bag, help my mom, do homework, play games, and if everyone else in the house is busy I am the only one who does all the housework.  On Saturday I still go to study, but I have P.E., which is swimming.  It is very fun.  If all the students are acting pretty good, the teacher will let us play for 20 minutes.  But if were are acting like bad students, the teacher will only let us play for 10 minutes.  Every Sunday my cousin always comes to visit me, and I can have fun and play games with my cousin.  We play a game called the Age of Naga.  It is a very good game.  It is about going on adventures to find the four dragons.  I always get up late on Sunday.  But Saturday is my favorite day because I can stay up until 5:00 am or not go to sleep at all.  Every day in the afternoon I do my Khmer school homework, then play video games.  Sometimes I finish all my homework and take a little nap.  Every grade 6 student and grade 12 student always have to take the national exam.  The exams are about pretty much everything we have studied from lesson !  I am always bad at writing an math, even though I love math, and I'm good at grammar, dictation, geography, social studies, and history.  But I hate all the subjects except for history and geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment