Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 50

Hello!  In the morning I eat breakfast but sometimes we have no breakfast so my mom gives me some money to buy something to eat at school.  I have a lot of friends at my Khmer school and at my English school.  They love to play games.  At the weekend we go to play football or stay at home and play online games together.  In Cambodia there are a lot of traffic jams and the school starts at 7:00, so sometimes we're late.  At school I always talk with my friends, play games, listen to a story, or do something else.  At 11:00 the school ends and we go back home by school bus.  In the bus we always laugh, make jokes, or sometimes we tell the driver to stop to buy something to eat.  In the afternoon I go to ACE.  The school starts at 4:00, so I come at 3:00 or 3:30.  So I have a lot of time to eat, for example burgers or any food.  But in ACE the school has no school bus.  We we go back home I always play football with my neighborhood and do exercises with them.  Sometimes we ride a bike too.  At night I have to do my homework, but I always use Facebook or something on my phone after I finish my homework.  When I finish my homework at night, I usually eat some food and my mom tells me not to eat a lot, and she says, "Don't you know you're so fat."  I always wash dishes or wash my dad's car or something.  It is easy for me because I always do this.  All of these things I always do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment