Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 74

Around the world, people don't clearly understand about life in other countries.  So now I'm going to tell you about life for the Cambodian people.  I study at ACE.  I always wake up at 6:00 am.  I always eat breakfast at school because my family is very busy.  My mom doesn't have time to cook breakfast for me.  I ride my bike to school.  My school starts at 9:45 am, and I get there at 9:15 am to read a book in my class.  I think my school is as popular as any other school in Cambodia.  More and more I always discuss with my friends about studying or jokes.  At 11:15 am, I leave school and go to study an extra class for about 3 hours.  Sometimes I don't have time to eat my lunch.  After that, I go to the gym in the evening to get my body slim, and for my health too.  At 8 pm, I go back home and have dinner with my family.  Before I go to bed, I always study about math or I do my homework.  When I finish my homework, I got to sleep.  I always go to sleep late at night, maybe 11:00 am.  Yeah!  It is my daily life, that I always do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment