Sunday, March 8, 2015

Student 52

Hello.  I study at ACE and I study at Young Learner 9.  In the morning I usually wake up at 7:15.  I eat rice and fish for breakfast but sometimes I eat cereal.  I go to school everyday, but sometimes I go shopping with my mom.  I usually go to English school (ACE) at 9:00.  I have class from 9:45 to 11:15.  After class, I go back home and eat lunch with my family.  We always have lunch together, and we have lunch at 11:30.  At 12:30 I go to Khmer School (Anwat High School).  I study in grade 10.  I love all of my teachers and my classmates.  Sometimes I think studying in school is boring, but I always want to go to school.  At 5:15, I go back home.  In the evening, after I get back home from school, I change my clothes and take a shower.  Then I watch TV, play games with my brother, listen to music, or something else.  My chores are to wash the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment