Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 49

Every day I wake up at 6:30 in the morning.  I take a shower and eat breakfast.  After that I go to Khmer school at 7:00 am.  When I am at the Khmer school I always listen to the teacher explain things, and talk to my friends about some stories or music.  I go back home at 11 o'clock.  Next I have lunch with my family, watch movies, and play games.  At 3:30 pm, I go to English class at ACE.  We have a lot of friends there who are so funny and friendly.  And the teacher gives us lots of general knowledge: stories, vocabulary, songs, and watch movies too.  I come back home at 5:30 pm.  My father talks to me at home.  In the evenings I watch TV and sometimes I read a book and listen to music.  I have dinner at 7:30 and then I walk or ride my bike with my friends to relax.  Finally, I go to sleep at 9:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment