Friday, March 20, 2015

Student 79

Hi.  Everyday I wake up at 5:30 am, and I make my bed, and clean my room.  I usually eat rice for breakfast.  At 7 o'clock, I go out for a walk.  At 9 o'clock, I go to my English school ACE.  When I come back home, I help my mom sell things and I do chores.  At 1 o'clock, I go to study Khmer at my Khmer school.  I usually hang out with my friends.  My Khmer school is a very old school, but a few of the buildings are new.  In the back of the school they sell food and drink.  So I buy this food and drink for lunch, and then when the school finishes, I go home and eat dinner at 6:00 pm.  Then I go to Chinese school from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.  The study time is a little boring, but also a little fun.  At 8:00 pm, when school finishes, I hang out with my friends.  At 9:00 pm, I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment