Monday, March 9, 2015

Student 53

People always have their typical days.  But some people do different things from other people.  And I also have my typical day.  In the morning, I usually wake up at six o'clock in the morning.  Then I make my bed, and go to the bathroom to take a shower, and do some stuff.  After that I eat breakfast with my parents, but sometimes I eat alone.  When I finish my breakfast, I got to school, every day except Sunday or holidays.  I usually go to school at 7 o'clock in the morning.  And I finish my school at 11 o'clock.  When I arrive back home, I change out of my school uniform and into my normal clothes.  After that I eat lunch and take a rest.  And then, I enjoy playing games with my best friends from two o'clock until three o'clock.  And then I get my bag ready for English school, and take a shower, and change my clothes, and go to school at three o'clock, and I arrive back home at six o'clock.  After I arrive back home, I enjoy my dinner at home and sometimes my parents and I go out to eat.  And after dinner, I take a shower and then I start studying at home.  I study for one or two hours, and then I go to sleep.  This is my schedule for school days.  But my schedule for holidays is a bit different.  On the holiday morning, I usually wake up at 7 or 8 o'clock.  And I enjoy playing games with my best friend until lunch time.  At lunch time I stop playing the game to eat lunch, and then I start playing games again after lunch, and keep playing until the evening.  In the evening I go for a walk outside with my dad, and sometimes with my cousin.  At night I usually eat dinner in a restaurant with my cousin and my parents.  But I night I always sleep late because I need to prepare my school stuff for the school day.  This is the typical day in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment