Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 73

I usually wake up at 6:30 in the morning, and I always eat my breakfast at home.  After I have prepared everything, I do extra studying for my math class.  But every  morning the weather is a bit cool, so it's easy for me to do some walking for exercise.  I go to school about 7:30 every day, and when it's 9:00 o'clock I go to study English at ACE.  My father drives me there on his motorcycle.  I stay in class and wait for the teacher to arrive.  We begin studying at 9:45, and the class finishes at 11:15.  When I arrive home, I start to eat my lunch, and I prepare everything, and then I wait for my school bus to arrive.  The class starts at 1:00 in the afternoon, so before class I review my lessons from the previous day.  That way it will be easier for me to understand.  I also eat some snacks during the second break time, and I enjoy talking with my friends.  When we have finished all the classes, we wait for the school bus to arrive.  After I get home, I always do my chores, and get ready for another class in the evening.  The evening class goes from 7:00--8:00 in the evening.  Then I go home  and eat my dinner, and I do all the homework that my teacher gave me.  When I'm done doing the homework, I study the lessons that I've learned that day, and I also read the lessons that I'm going to learn tomorrow.  When I'm done with all the studying, I go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment