Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Student 55

Hello.  I would like to tell you about what life is like in Cambodia.  Everyday in the morning I wake up at 5:30 to take a shower and dress myself to look nice.  At 6:30 I go to school by riding my own motorbike.  At 7:00, I arrive at school and start studying.  In class, sometimes I talk with my friends about football, and other things.  When it's break-time, we enjoy talking and eating with each other.  At 11:00, we leave class and we buy some food to eat for the hour-long extra class lesson.  At 12:00, we leave class to go home, and I ride home with a couple of my friends.  When I get home, I eat my lunch and play games for a bit.  Then, I go to my English school.  My friends there are also cool.  We talk with each other and I help them with the exercise.  It's very good though.  After we finish class, we head home.  When I get home, I help my mom do the chores, such as gardening, wash the dishes, and wash the cars.  Then, I eat dinner with my family.  We enjoy talking about school, work, and about how our lives are.  We often talk about it until 8:00 pm.  when we split up, I go to my room and chat to my friends to tell them that we have an exam on this day or that day.  Usually, we chat about games and we often play online games together.  I usually sleep at 11:00, because we play games for at least about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment