Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 60

Adjusted Writing Prompt

My typical day begins from waking up.  I don't like to wake up every morning at 6:40, but I must do it.  After that, I have a shower, put on my school uniform, and go to the kitchen.  In the kitchen I always eat Nesquik.  After breakfast I clean my teeth, take my school bag, and go outside to the taxi.  The taxi brings me to my Russian school in the embassy.  And I go to the classroom.  Every day we have about six lessons (one lesson in my school is about 40 minutes).  During the breaks I and my friends play Marvel's "Avengers".  I like to play this game.  My character is Loki.  He is the son of the King of Jotunhame--Laufey--and an Asgardian woman.  Now Loki is the King of Asgard.
After the lessons on Monday and Wednesday I go to AEON Mall and eat or do my homework.  After that I go back to school for Math class (because I'm very bad at Math) or to the music class (because I sing in my school).  But at 15:40 I go to ACE by taxi.
After ACE I go back home and do all my homework, because when I'm at AEON Mall I only do math and Russian.  After my homework I always watch films.
But on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday after school I go home.  On Tuesday and Thursday, I do my homework and watch films, but on Friday I do only ACE homework.  Then I go to ACE and after that I return home and watch films.
From Monday to Thursday and on Sunday I go to bed at 22:00, but on Friday and Saturday I don't, because I don't have lessons on Saturday and Sunday.
On Friday evening I watch films, but after the films I listen to a lot of rock music.
The only difference between Russia and Cambodia is that in Russia there is winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment