Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 39


            In another country, maybe school starts at 8:00 AM.  But in Cambodia, school starts at 7:00 AM so that I need to wake up at 6:00 or 5:30 AM when I study at Khmer school.  But if I study English, then I will wake up at 7:00 AM because ACE starts at 9:45 AM.  I often eat breakfast before I go to school.  I usually eat noodles for breakfast.  I study for 8 hours a day, so I don’t have time to go home in the afternoon.  I eat lunch at my Khmer school.  I have a group of friends who stay at school so we take food, soup, pig meat, cow meat, chicken meat, or some of the Khmer food.  We always share the food or rice.  And we have 1 hour to read books, or play something.  Next, from 12:00 to 5:00 PM we study, but we have 4 breaks during this time.  Before starting the class, we have to clean the classroom.  I study 6 days a week.  After class I always go home at 5:00 PM.  When I go home, the three things I always do are play games, watch TV, and play sports.  At 7:00 PM, my family has dinner.  Sometimes we order pizza from outsides, or sometimes we go to a restaurant to have dinner.  From 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM I do homework or study.  Of course I go to sleep late because I like to watch movies at night.  Sometimes I go to bed at 10:30, 11:30, or 12:00. This is my life in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment