Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Student 43

Hello.  I study at ACE.  I usually get up at 6:00 in the morning.  I eat breakfast--foods such as bef, rice, eggs, or something else.  And I go to school.  After school I go to home and eat some lunch.  I eat foods like rice, soup, chicken, or meat.  And then I go to Khmer school at 12:30.  Khmer school is usually until 5:11 or sometimes 6:05.  My Khmer school is a big school.  And my Khmer school is popular.  My Khmer school's name is Chaktomuk.  At the Khmer school I usually study and at the break-time I usually play football or play tennis or read a book.  After school I go home.  Before I go home, at school I eat bread or drink coca.  After that I go home and then I change from my school uniform to my regular clothes.  Then I go to French school at 5:30 and I study at the French school until 8:00, which is about 2 hours of studying.  My French school is like a big rent house.  It has a museum and a big club and a place to buy books and it has a restaurant and it has a place to read books, and the book club is very big and the reception is on the first floor.  At the school I eat something at 5:45, and then I can read books or do exercise or do homework or play games.  After French school finishes I go home and then I eat dinner, and I watch movies at home by the TV, and then I do homework or read books.  Then I go to sleep at 10:00 pm.  So I can get up early the next day.  If I have free time, I play games or ride my bike somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment