Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Student 57

On a typical day in my life, I usually wake up at six o'clock in the morning.  I brush my teeth and I take a shower.  After that I like to eat a sandwich and cola for my breakfast.  After I eat, I go to school at 7 o'clock by the school bus, and my school's name is Beltei International school.  I like to read a book in the library and go to the listening lab room.  I like to play when I have a break time at the school.  My friends and I often go to the library to read a book too.  In the evening, I go to ACE school.  After I finish my school, my sister and I go to the Aeon Mall to buy some drinks, and I go to the Legend Cinema to watch movies about Cinderella.  After I finish watching, my sister and I go back home.  Then I have dinner with my family.  After I finish dinner, my sister and I always ride a bike around my house, and I go to buy some ice-cream near my house to eat with my sister.  After that we go back home again.  I take a shower and brush my teeth, then I do my homework for my Khmer school and for my English school too.  I review some grammar and vocabulary for English and I review some Math and about Khmer language too.  After I review everything, I watch some TV about Tom and Jerry every time when I have finished my school exercises.  After I review everything already, I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment