Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Student 56

My typical day starts from the morning.  I usually get up at 6:00.  Then I brush my teeth and take a shower.  After that I eat bread or noodles for breakfast.  It is a cheap food but delicious.  After I eat finish eating breakfast, I go to Khmer school.  My school's name is Beltei International Institute.  I usually go to school at 7:00.  My Khmer school is interesting and the students there are friendly.  The teacher is not very strict and explains the lesson meaningfully.  At 11:00 I go back home.  I take a shower and eat lunch.  I eat a lot of different foods every day for my lunch. After I eat lunch, I was the dishes and then I take a shower again.  After I take a shower, I play games, read books, watch TV, and sleep.  After I wake up, I do housework.  At 3:30, I prepare to go to English school.  I usually go to English school at 3:40.  My school school's name is ACE.  My school is very good.  The students and the teacher there are very friendly.  At 4:00, I study with my friends.  I can understand all the lessons because the teacher explains everything meaningfully and has good ideas.  At 5:30, I come back home.  In the evening, I play computer games with my sister and learn about the lesson.  At 8:00, I eat dinner.  I usually eat a lot of different Khmer foods for my dinner.  Sometimes I go out for soup or something else for dinner.  At 8:30, I read a book, watch TV, or play games and watch movies on the television.  At 9:00, I review my old lessons that I have studied already for 30 minutes.  At 9:30, I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment