Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 62

I'm an ACE student.  I always wake up at 5:30 am.  I never have breakfast.  I don't like eating breakfast.  I go to school at 9:30 am.  I wait for my friends and teacher until 9:45 am.  And then I start to study.  I go back home at 11:15 am.  I have a small lunch every day.  After lunch I have a shower.  I go to my Khmer school at 12:30.  I have fun with my friends and teacher.  When we have a breaktime, we always share our food or our fun with each other.  I go back home at 5:00.  I have an extra class from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.  I have dinner with my family.  The dinner is always bought from outside.  After dinner I have a shower and then I watch TV.  At 11:00 pm, I go to sleep.  Before I go to sleep, I always think about my Khmer school and my English school.  My Khmer school is a lot of fun, and my English school is a lot of fun too.  I really like to study at my Khmer school and my English school.  I love all my friends and my teacher.  I am so luck to study at ACE and Mahasastra School.

No comments:

Post a Comment