Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 77

Hello.  In the morning I usually eat bread, cookies, and rice.  I usually wake up at 5:00 am every day, but when there is no school, I'll sleep until 7:00 or 8:00 am. I often come to school early because I always want to get to school very quickly every day.  I usually go to my grandmother's house for about 4 or 5 days a week.  I usually go to school at 6:45 am or 6:40 am, so I have to finish all my activities before going to school.  However, I hardly ever finished all my activities at my house when I was a kid.  Now, however, I am very eager to get to school on time every day.  At my school there are many things to see and watch.  Firstly, in my school, there are a lot of students, and buildings for the students to study in as well.  But the buildings are a bit too dirty, and messy.  Secondly, there are more than 200 teachers to teach the students.  Every teacher is very interesting.  And at my school there is a lovely garden, flowers, trees, a small market, and tidy bathrooms.  Thirdly, my school is so great that I want to study there forever.  But I can't.  At school I usually teach the lower students to do better than before.  I clean my classroom, and I do whatever I can to help the school environment or air pollution.  As a result, I have already finished all of my activities at school right now.  When I am with my friends, I usually helped them study and explained all the questions that they don't really know, cheer them on in their studies, invite them to the library, or go with them to eat outside or watch movies at the cinema too.  In the afternoon, I usually have rice with some vegetables and some meat.  In the evening, I sometimes go outside with my father to eat some special food that we haven't tasted in Phnom Penh, but most days we usually stay at home and watch TV.  In my house there is a nice garden, a clean kitchen, tidy bathrooms or bedrooms, and a beautiful living room.  Around my house there are some chores to be done.  There are also trees, and a beautiful garden, that looks like it is straight out of a painting.  It has colors in it that I could never have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment