Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 45

Hi.  I always get up at 6 o'clock.  I usually take 30 minutes to take a shower.  At 6:30, I go to school.  At 7 o'clock, I go to school.  I never go to school late because I study hard.  At 8 o'clock it's breakfast time, so I go to eat breakfast with my friends.  I have 8 friends.  When we go to eat breakfast we always talk about the exercise.  When I don't understand some questions, I my friends always teach me how to do it.  At 12 o'clock, I go home.  It takes 15 minutes to take a shower again. I eat my lunch with my family.  My mother and my father always make something that I like for me everyday.  At 1 o'clock I go back to school again.  And at 3:30 I take 15 minutes to go to ACE.  And in the class I always read the rules.  At 6 o'clock I go back home.  Sometimes I hang out with my friends or my family.  At 7 o'clock I always eat my dinner with my family.  And I usually do my homework.  And I usually go to bed at 11 o'clock.  Every Sunday I usually go shopping with my sister or my friends, and then I always go to the swimming pool.  My family and I love to go swimming so much.  And we usually go to the library.  I like to read books, but my friends don't like to read books, so I go to the library alone.  Sometimes I go to the cinema.  We love the cinema, and when it has new movies, I'm always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment