Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 66

I am a student at ACE school.  I always wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning.  I always eat sandwiches or rice with beef for my breakfast.  I usually go to English school at 9 am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  My school starts at 9:45.  My teachers are nice and my friends are friendly.  When there is free time the teacher plays games or shows us movies.  Me and my friends always discuss about the school work.  I leave school at 11:15 am.  I always walk to my Khmer school with my friends every day.  When it's 12 o'clock we have lunch together.  My Khmer school starts studying at 1 o'clock and goes until 5 o'clock.  My uncle always takes me home afterwards.  When I arrive home, my mom has already cooked dinner.  Sometimes I help her and sometimes I clean the tables.  Me and my family usually have dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment