Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 46

Hello!  I usually wake up at 5 am.  I take around 30 minutes to take a shower.  I go to Khmer school at 6am for extra math class every day.  I spend 5 hours at Khmer school and 4 hours for extra class.  Sometimes, I get breakfast with my dad, and sometimes I eat with my best friends at school.  I play a lot at school, and with my best friends too.  I used to get good grades at school since from grade 1 to grade 7.  But now in grade 10 I never get good grades.  My family felt angry and blamed me, because I lost some points in some subjects.  But in the future I'll try to attend school more and I'll try to study harder for my family.  Sometimes, when I don't understand something, my best friends always explain it to me.  I'm glad to have them as my best friends in this life.  And in the afternoon, I go back home for lunch and shower.  I go back to study extra classes at 1 pm.  I have free time for a hour and a half every afternoon.  I use that free time for relaxing at school, and sometimes I use that free time to study in groups.  At 3:30m, I go to ACE with my friends.  I feel very excited in this ACE class.  My classmates look so nice and friendly and my teachers are awesome.  I leave ACE at 5:30 in the evening.  I go back to Khmer school for extra chemistry class.  And then I walk back home with my best friend  every day.  I do so much housework when I arrive home like cleaning the house and making the bed.  My family has dinner around 7 o'clock everyday.  I usually go to bed somewhere between 10 to 11 o'clock after I do my homework and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment