Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Student 58

A typical day in my life: In the morning, I wake up at 6 o'clock.  I have a shower.  I get dressed in my school uniform, and go down stairs to have a glass of milk.  When I go to school, the first thing I do is buy some breakfast.  Sometimes for breakfast I eat the things that the school sells, and sometimes I go to Brown Coffee Shop, because Brown is at AEON Mall, and my school is near AEON Mall, so I can go to buy something at Brown Coffee Shop if I have time.  At school I like talking to my friends, or studying.  Actually there are only a few lessons which I don't like.  At school I meet my friends and we go to the canteen to buy something.  Because I study from 7:30 to 3:30, I go back home in the evening to have dinner and study Chinese at home.  After I study Chinese I go to my room to do my homework for the next day and prepare the books for school the next day.  Some days, if I don't have a lot of homework, I use that time to go online and use Facebook so I can know about some news or chat with my friends or my cousin and listen to my favorite music.  Actually, I'm not that busy of a girl, so I usually sleep at 11:45 or 12:00.  Oh I forgot to tell you: my school is Zaman International School.

No comments:

Post a Comment