Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 76

Hello.  In the morning I usually wake up at 6:00 am.  I do exercise.  I usually drink milk and eat bacon with rice every day.  I go to Sisowath high school and also ACE school.  I usually go to Khmer school at 6:45 am, and 3:45 for English school.  My school is like paradise.  At school I write my assignments with my best friends.  I listen to my teacher when he/she is teaching me.  I ask someone questions who knows about the lesson.  When we have free time we listen to music in the classroom.  We read books in the library.  We busy some things in the market.  We hang out and go somewhere with my friends.
In the evening, when I come back home from school, I use Facebook or play video games for 15 minutes.  I take a shower, and have dinner with my happy family.  I watch TV.  I review some lessons before the exam.  I do my homework.  I write lessons.  I usually read books at night, and I usually read them every day.  I go to sleep at 9:00 pm.
As for my days off, I go to swim.  I cook food.  Sometimes I feed and walk the dog.  I wash the dishes: plates, spoons, forks, pots, pans, et cetera.  I usually clean the table, chair, car, et cetera.  I go to my grandmother's house.  I often practice songs, especially songs like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, and Korean pops.  I help my mom's shop.  I wash my father's car.
Finally, I hope I can get top marks for my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment