Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Student 4

Cambodia is a busy country in Asia.  Most of the people have their own business or work at least 1 job.  But the people under 18 have to study in primary school or high school.  And they can find jobs after high school.  For me, I haven't finished high school yet, but I am also as busy as other people are too.
In the morning, I usually wake up at 5 o'clock and review my lessons until 6 o'clock. Then I have a bath before breakfast. After that I get dressed for the morning class at public school.  I ride my own motorbike and spend 10 minutes getting to school because it is far from my house.
My classmates are friendly and funny.  We enjoy our class very much because it is serious and happy.  Our teachers are the best teachers.  They teach us very well and seriously.  There are 20 minutes for the break time.  We rest up by playing some traditional games and doing anything fun.  I leave school at 11 o'clock, and come back home for lunch.  After lunch I spend to hour reviewing my English lesson.  I study English in the afternoon at ACE.  I also ride my motorbike to school too.  But I spend 20 minutes getting to my English school because it is so far from my house.  My English class is just 1 hour and a half for one lesson.  It meets 3 times a week.  I just started studying at ACE one month ago, but my classmates and teachers are friendly and serious about studying. After that I come back home and prepare for dinner with my family.  Then I take a bath and brush my teeth.  And I review all the lessons from Khmer and English school for 1 hour.
It is time for bed but I don't go to bed immediately.  I find the book from my English school and read it.  But I read just for 20 minutes because I have to go to bed early.  This is my daily routine.  Although it is a little busy I love my life just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment