Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 63

Hello!  I study at ACE.  I always wake up at 5:30.  I eat breakfast at home.  I eat pork and rice or chicken and rice.  I go to Khmer school at 6:30 am.  My school is big and it has natural green grass everywhere around my class.  Another thing more about my school is that we have to wear uniforms to school.  My school uniform is a white shirt and a blue skirt for girls.  After school I go home at 12:00, and then I eat lunch.  I eat fried fish and sometimes I eat lunch in a restaurant.  In my school there are many students there.  I like to read a book and draw during the breaktime at school.  I usually play with my friends.  Some of my friends call me by my nickname.  My friends are both boys and girls.  I think people work so hard every day for their life in Cambodia.  So everyone should try to study hard.  In the evenings I always water my plants and flowers.  Sometimes I play with my cat named Coco.  Coco is a mother cat.  She has four kittens.  Their names are Justin, Mario, Mandy, and Emo.  Cambodians usually give a smile to greet a friend or someone they know.  I always have happy days.  After I play with all my cats, it is 6:30 and I go to study Chinese  I find that I have no free time at all during the day.
Chores are a problem for me.  Every Sunday I have to do many chores, like for example helping my mom to wash the dishes, cooking, and do the washing up.

Thank you for paying attention to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment