Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 61

Hi.  In the morning I get up at 6:30 to prepare myself to study Khmer.  My Khmer school is normal and in each room there is an air-conditioner, 15 tables, 30 chairs, and a window.  All the teachers there are friendly and helpful.  As for the students, during the break-time they mostly stay in class to ask questions or share their lessons with each other.  As for my family, we rarely have time to talk to each other because we are busy with studying, work, and doing business.  But on the weekends or holidays we always have a small party or meet to share news or joke with each other.  We are so happy when we meet up as a family because mostly we always work or study, and only sometimes can we hang out as a family and relax.  On Monday-Wednesday-and Friday from 4:00-5:30 pm I go to study at ACE.  ACE is not a large or a small school, but it is a normal school.  As for my teachers, they are friendly, helpful, and out-going.  They explain the lessons really well, and they have a schedule for us to study.  For my friends, they are friendly.  They always help each other.  Sometimes they joke in class in order to have fun when we are bored.  In my class we have chairs with tables, a desk, a computer, an air-conditioner, and a white board.  When I finish class, I go to eat something with my friends and then we go home.  When I arrive home, I always eat dinner, do homework, and then I play games or use Facebook.  After that I go to sleep.  When I have free time, I always hang out with my friends, go swimming with my family and friends, or go to watch movies and go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment