Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 72

Nowadays I am studying at ACE.  Every morning, I always wake up at 7 o'clock.  I usually eat rice for my breakfast.  Every day I always go to my garden to water my flowers before I go to school.  I start to study at 9:45 am, but I always go to school at 9 o'clock because I want to be sure to get to school on time.  I leave school at 11:15  am.  My dad always comes to take me home.  I always eat lunch at 12 o'clock.  I eat rice with soup, and meat or fish for my lunch.  After lunch, I take a nap for half an hour.  Then I go to study Khmer.  My Khmer class starts at 1 o'clock and finishes at 5 o'clock.  When I finish school, I always walk home with my friend.  When I arrive home, my mom has already cooked food for dinner, so we can enjoy our dinner together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment