Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 47

Cambodia is a very good country.  I wake up and I have a shower and then I have breakfast.  After breakfast I go to school.  The school is a big school, but the classes are in small rooms.  But we can study and the teacher is good, and I have a good friend.  After class we play together all the time.  In Cambodia sometimes the traffic is terrible, and sometimes it is good.  There is a supermarket funland shop, and it is a big place.  And we have a temple and many cool places too.  All the food is very good and healthy.  And in Cambodia we sell cool stuff, like ancient stuff and other cool things.  The countryside in Cambodia is very beautiful and there is a lot of seafood, which is also very good.  And then there are all the restaurants in Cambodia.  The restaurants are very clean and have good healthy in Cambodia.  The people who work at the restaurant are very kind and they forgive you if you do anything wrong.  But there are also a lot of bad people in Cambodia.  I hate the bad people.  In Cambodia the road is very well light at night.  There are airplanes in Cambodia.  The airplanes in Cambodia are small, but I've never heard of one crashing.  And finally, Cambodia has the best singers and comedians.  I want to thank my mom and dad for teaching me about Cambodia.  I really love Cambodia.  It is the best country I know, and it is very beautiful.  I want my country to be a safe one.
I love my country.
Cambodia is the kingdom of one.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment