Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 71

Hello!  I study at ACE.  I always wake up at 6:00 am.  I take a shower and go to eat breakfast.  My breakfast is rice and meat or fish.  Then I go to study at 9:00 am.  At school I listen to my teacher, do the textbook exercises, and sometimes play games.  I talk about the lesson with my friends and do something with my friends.  I go back home in the afternoon.  I love my school and my school is an old building with a lot of rooms.  It has a book club and I can book books at the book club.  My school is the most popular school in Cambodia.  In the afternoon, I go shopping with my friends or my mom.  Sometimes I stay at home.  I clean my room, do homework, and watch TV.  In the evenings, I usually take a shower at 6:00 pm, and eat dinner at 7:00 pm.  My chores is to wash the dishes and then I go to bed at 9:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment