Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Student 54

Hello!  Every morning I always get up at 5:00 am and then take a shower, brush my teeth, and after that I put on my clothes, and then I eat breakfast.  After that I go to school.  In the afternoon, I leave school and go back to my house.  When I arrive at home, I always help my mother with her housework.  After that I go take a bath again, and then I go to lunch with my family. After I eat, I always wash the dishes.  After that, I go to school and study Khmer.  When I arrive at school I start to study and talk with my friend about the lesson that the teacher gives us.  When we have done it, it is time to take a break.  So during break time I play soccer with my friends.  When it's time to study again, some students in my class don't listen to the teacher's explanation.  They usually talk about other things.  So when they are talking about other things during the teacher's explanations, I always tell them to please listen to the teacher, and say, "You shouldn't talk when the teacher is explaining something," and then they tell me "Don't worry about us, just worry about yourself first before you worry about us."  After that, I don't have anything else to say to them. 
In the evening, I leave school and go back to my house.  I change clothes because in the evening I go to play football with my friends at the park.  When we finish playing, I go to my extra class, and then I go to football again at 6:30 pm.  When I finish playing, I go drink something like Samurai Energy Drink, green tea, or I eat ice-cream.  After that I go to my house and then take a shower, eat dinner, and watch TV.  When I finish watching TV I do my homework and do some exercises that my teacher gave me to do.  After that I go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment