Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 65

I study at Chaktomok school.  I usually wake up at 6:00 am.  I eat breakfast at home every day.  I usually eat rice with pork or noodles.  I go to school every day except on Sundays.  On Sundays I don't go to school.  I usually go to school at 7:00 am in the morning, and come back home at 12:00 pm in the afternoon.  My school has a lot of buildings, and it is a very big school.  It has 10 bathrooms, and there are 4 breaktimes throughout the day.  At school I play with my friends, and when we have a breaktime we go to buy something to eat and play some sports.  And when I study I am quiet and listen to the teacher when the teacher is teaching.  In the evening I usually do my homework, watch TV, and help my parents to do something.  I don't have any chores around the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment