Monday, June 9, 2014

Student 1

Hi guys. I'm from Cambodia. Today I'm happy to tell all of you about my daily life.  Everyday in the morning I wake up at 6:30. Then I have a shower for twenty minutes. After I have a shower, I get dressed and eat breakfast with my family at our home.  But sometimes I have my breakfast at school. My mom always takes me to school with my younger sister. I study Khmer and English at school which are in the middle of the city.  Although they're quite far from my home, my parents still decide that I should study at these English and Khmer school because they're good schools.  I love singing English songs. I enjoy it with my friends very much. Also, I'm interested in mathematics.  I thought that math was a subject which is easy to learn. When my mathematics teacher gives me some homework, I practice it myself, then I discuss the answers with my friends because I want to prevent some mistakes. In my break time at school, I play football with my group. It's really fun because football is my favorite sport.  Many students enjoy playing football when they're free, but some of them enjoy skating.  Do you think I look like  a boy?  I'm just a girl, but I play football with other boys.  Back to my topi, after I finish school, my mom comes and picks me up with my lovely younger sister.  We have lunch together again, except for my father, because he's at work.  I have a nap for 30 minutes before I start my school life again. I come back home in the evening.  I have a shower, get on new clothes, play games, and sing to kill time.  My father comes back from work at about 9:00 pm.  I wait for him because I want to have dinner with him and tell him what I've done at school.  Of course it's really simple but it brings me happiness and makes my family get along every day.  This is my simple daily life and I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment