Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 64

I usually wake up at 6:30 and I usually eat sandwiches or rice with pork for breakfast at 7:00.  And then I go to school at 7:20.  At school I usually listen to the teacher when the teacher is explaining something.  When I have a breaktime I always talk with my friends about the lesson or the homework exercises that we don't understand.  There are a lot of good teachers there.  When I don't understand something my friends always help me and teach me.  They're very good friends.  I finish school at 5 o'clock.  In the evenings I do some chores in my house, then have some dinner with my family.  I often do the washing up with my family after we finish eating dinner.  Then I have a shower, and brush my teeth.  Then I do my homework.  I always go to bed at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment