Friday, March 6, 2015

Student 48

Every day I usually wake up at 6:30.  Then I take a shower and eat breakfast.  I usually eat breakfast with mean and eggs.  After that I go to school by motorcycle at 7:00.  At school I like to listen to the teacher and read.  When it is break-time, I talk with my friends and sometimes I play soccer or basketball.  My school is big, and it has a beautiful garden and it has a market inside.  In my school I know a lot of the teachers.  And when we finish at 11:30,  we go to extra classes to study more what we have learned that day.  After that I eat lunch at 12:30.  And I watch TV, play games, and relax for 15 minutes.  At 3:30 I take a shower again, and go to study English at 4:00.  My English school's name is ACE.  I study with a good teacher and friends.  We learn a lot of words and stories from my teacher.  And we go back home at 5:30.  Then I eat dinner at 7:00, and study what I learned about that day from the teacher.  And then I take a shower and sleep at 8:30.
 Sunday I always call my friends to hang out or play sports.  We play until about 10:00 or 11:00, then we stop and go back home.  At home I help my mom cook or clean.  Then at night we go out for dinner to dinner, and hang out with my family until 8:00.  Then we go back home and prepare for bed.

In my life as I student I need to study my homework hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment