Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 69

I am a student at ACE school.  I always wake up at 6:30.  I usually eat breakfast at my uncle's house.  Sometimes I eat breakfast at my own house.  My breakfast is usually rice with beef, but sometimes I only drink milk.  I go to school at 9:15, or sometimes at 9:30.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays I always go to the book club in ACE.  My school is a new building and it's a popular school for studying English in Cambodia.  All the teachers that teach here are very friendly and so nice.  In the class there are only a few students but there are a lot of classrooms and the teachers come from other countries.  My teacher is very good at explaining things.  I always understand everything in the textbook and the workbook.  I always ask my friend about the lesson and I never let my friends fail the exam.  We talk in English and sometimes we talk in Khmer.  In the evenings, I always read the story book, because I like reading.  All the books I read are from the book club at ACE.  The book club has a lot of books, and they are very popular books.  At home, my mom always give me some chores to do, like cleaning the floor or the windows, but sometimes I never do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment