Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 70

Hello! I study at ACE.  I usually wake up at 8:30.  I usually eat rice and chicken for breakfast.  I go shopping every day with my mom.  I usually go to school at 9:30.  I come back at 11:15.  My school is a new building, and it's a very popular school.  All the teachers that teach there are very friendly, and so nice.  The school has a lot of students, classrooms, teachers, and chairs.  I listen to music and talk with my friends.  I talk with my friends, listen to music, and go to buy some things to eat with my friends.  In the evenings I go swimming, go shopping, or go to eat something with my family.  When I come back home, I take a shower, read a book, do homework, watch TV, play games, and then I go to bed.
My mom always give me some chores to do like cleaning the house, washing the dishes, and then when I finish my chores, I go to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment