Saturday, March 14, 2015

Student 75

Hi!  I study at ACE.  In the mornings I usually wake up at 6:00 o'clock and I usually eat breakfast at school every day.  I eat rice with hot dogs and tomatoes, and I go to my English school.  When I go to my school, I just talk to my friends and hang out.  I go to my school at 8:00 o'clock in the morning.  My school is so popular, and I like my English school the most.  At school I do homework and read a book from my English school's book club.  And when my teacher asks me questions in English I should answer in English.  I talk to my friends and we help each other when someone needs help or doesn't know how to do the homework.  In the evenings I play computer with my best friend and brother, and I told my friend and brother to read a book when we have already finished playing the  computer, and my mom and dad are very very happy when they see me tell my friend and brother to do the right thing, and when we have already read a book, then we can watch TV or cartoons, and when we have watched TV already, we can go to sleep, and I go to sleep at 9:00, or 10:00 o'clock sometimes, and I help my mom to do her chores, like cleaning my room, and my brother's room, and my mother's room and my friend's room, and my father and I help my mom wash her shirts and my father's shirts, and my friends and brother's shirts.  And when I study at my Khmer school, I usually eat lunch at home.  I eat potato soup, and I got to my Khmer school.  When I go to my Khmer school I do my homework with my friend and we hang out with each other.  I go to my school at 12:00 o'clock in the afternoon, and my Khmer school is as popular as my English school, and I like my Khmer school as much as I like my English school.  I do my Khmer homework myself, and read books.  When my Khmer teacher asks me a Khmer question, I should answer in Khmer.  When I go home at night, I just watch TV, and read a book, and do all my Khmer and English homework that my Khmer teacher and my English teacher have given me.  And I also help my mom with her chores, like cleaning my room, my dad's room, my friend's room, and my brother's room.

My teachers are Joel and TK.

No comments:

Post a Comment