Sunday, March 8, 2015

Student 51

Hi everybody.  I study at a Khmer school named "Bak Touk".  I study at high school, and now I am in grade 9.  I always wake up at 6:00, have a shower, and after that I have breakfast. I always ride my bike to school.  In break time at school I usually play games or go to buy something to eat with my friends.  And after school at 5:00 I go to study math from 5:00 to 6:00.  When I come home I have a shower and have dinner.  When I finish dinner, I must prepare my books for tomorrow and do my homework at night.  My favorite foods  are fish, fruit, and meat.  In my free time I have to study or do homework.  On Saturday, I am free.  I can play games or do anything that I want to do, for example: play football, basketball, ride my bike to a park, or hang out with friends.  In the house I don't have to do many chores.  I just help my dad or mom when they ask for my help.  On Sunday our family usually goes out to a restaurant at night.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment