Thursday, March 12, 2015

Student 68

I am a student at ACE.  I always wake up at 4:30 in the morning.  I usually eat breakfast at 6 o'clock, and I usually eat rice with pork or noodle soup at my home.  At 8 o'clock in the morning I come to study at ACE, and in the afternoon I study at AIS.  ACE is an old school but it is in a new building and there are a lot of good students and teachers there, and I have a lot of good friends.  When I go back home at 11:15, it's nearly lunchtime, and when I get home my mom will make my lunch for me.  When I finish eating I have to take a shower and change into my AIS school uniform to study Khmer.  On the weekends I have to do chores, and when I finish my chores then I can go for a walk with my friends.  At night I come home and get something to eat, and then I have to sleep until the next day, when I will go back to school again.
And that is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment