Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 28

Today I want to talk about my typical day.  It is Monday morning.  I get up at 4:00 o'clock. I have to do many exercises such as running, jogging, and dancing.  At 5:00 o'clock, I take a shower and clean my teeth.  My father tells me that teenagers have to clean their teeth three or for times in one day.  At 5:15 I put on my school suit--that means I have to wear a white shirt, black trousers, and black shoes too.  At 6:00 o'clock I have good food, such as fish, meat, bread, rice, and pasta.  I have a good drink such as two cups of water and a cup of milk.  At 6:30 I say goodbye to my mom and go to school.  I walk to school.  I study in grade 7.  My school has 100 teachers and 1,000 students.  In the afternoon I go back home to have lunch with my family.  At lunch time, we have meat and pasta.  And to drink we have 5 cups of water.  At 12:00 o'clock, I sleep in my room for 1 hour.  At 1:00 o'clock, I go to the English school named ACE school.  My school has a lot of students and teachers.  At school, I study at level YL 9, which means Young Learner 9.  In the evening I go back to my home and have a dinner.  My dinner is meat, rice, pasta.  At 6:00 o'clock in the evening, I watch TV with my brother in my room.  After watching TV, I have to do my homework.  I always go to sleep at 8:00 o'clock.  Before I go to sleep, I have to clean my teeth.
In the end, I think my life is easy because I have a good mother and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment