Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 10

Hello! Today I want to tell you about my life in Cambodia.  Every day I usually get up at 6:30 am.  And I take a shower and change my clothes.  Then I eat some rice with meat or some noodles for breakfast. I usually drink juice or milk for breakfast.  I usually go to Khmer school at 7:00 am.  My school looks beautiful and wonderful.  I always go to the library with my friends.  I usually read books, listen to music, and play the piano.  I usually come back home with my friends.  Some times when I come back home I go to the cafe or the market to buy something. When I come back home I usually take a shower and change my clothes.  And I eat lunch with my parents and play games.  I sometimes watch TV and listen to music.  Then I do my homework and read the newspapers.  I usually sleep an hour in the afternoon.  And then I go to English class.  My English class is so happy.  I study 3 days a week in English school. When I go to school I usually go to the cafe with my friends.  I usually listen to a song, read a story, and play a game with my teacher.  I come home with my brother and go to eat something with him.  My brother usually pays for me.  In the evening I always watch TV from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm.  Then I help my mom prepare dinner.  My family eats rice, soup, fish, chicken and meat for dinner.  When we are ready, we usually go for a walk.  I usually read comic books and draw pictures in the evening.  I always prepare my bag and do my Khmer exercises.  Then I call to my friends and use facebook with my friends.  I always sleep at 9:30 pm in the evening.  I sometimes make the bed before I go to sleep.  My friend always sends an SMS to me saying, "Sweet dreams" or "good dreams my friend" And I don't have any chores around the home.  That's all for my life in Cambodia.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment