Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 29

My everyday activities are just simple, like all the other students.  Every day from Monday to Friday I go to study Khmer, and some days we study four subjects in five hours.  My school starts at 7:30 and finishes at 11:00, including breakfast time.  When I finish school, I come home and have lunch with my family at 12:00.  After lunch, I get a rest for a half hour and then I go to study English at ACE school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  After I finish ACE class, I have to study computers and Khmer extra time from 8:00 to 9:00.  I have to do my homework until 9:30.  I take a shower and sleep.  I get up at 5:30 every morning except Saturday and Sunday, when I get up at 6:00 o'clock because it is my holiday.
I will write some of my activities for Monday to Friday now.  I would also like to write some of my freetime activities for Sunday and Saturday too.  On Saturday and Sunday is is my freedom day because my mom lets me do whatever I want and she lets me use the laptop and the Internet from 7:00 in the morning to 5:00 pm.  I can watch TV or music videos, or go to the supermarket with my dad or play games, but on Sunday mornings I must wash my clothes by myself because my mom and dad made a rule for our family that when my sister and brother turned 12 they must do everything by themselves.  So now I'm 12 years old so I must do it.  Once a week my mom comes to check my room.  If my room is messy, she will scold me.  So everyday I always clean my room.  When I have an exam from 8:00 to 10:00 I always review all my lessons or words that I have learnt.  In my Khmer school there are a lot of rules, especially during the exams.  One class has 2 teachers for most subjects.  The subject that I hate the most is Physics because I'm very poor in it.  Once a year, my school has a test for a study tour in Australia.  They choose 2 boys and girls who are good at English.  The contestants can compete from age 15 to 17 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment