Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 18

Hi. Every day I wake up at 7:00 because I study math at home. And then at 8:30 I take a shower, and at 9:30 I study English at ACE.  At 11;15 I go to Khmer school and study there. At 5:00 I go home and relax.  I study biology on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 7:00 to 8:00.  At Khmer school I play football with my friends when the teacher isn't teaching and I eat something at school.  At 8:00 I watch movies with my family.  Sometimes I play games with my sister.  At 10:00 I go to bed and sleep.  At Khmer school I like math because my teacher is very good and teaches me well.  So I like math.
On Saturday I only study in Khmer school, so I have a lot of free time with my sister and brother.  In the morning, I wake up at 9:00.  On Saturday I play soccer games and other things with my brother.  At 5:00 I go home and then I go to Sorya with my brother. I go there because I want to play games.  Sometimes I go to eat something with my uncle  and my brother and sometimes I stay at home.  On Sunday I'm free for 24 hours because my English school and Khmer school don't meet.  In the morning I wake up at 8:00 and I take a shower.  Sometimes my uncle invites me to go to eat something.  Sometimes I go to do exercise with my sister.
This is a typical day in my life.  I like my life because my family is very happy and I have three good friends, and because they are happy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment