Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 14

I usually wake up at 6:00 am.  I always take a shower at 6:15 am.  At seven o'clock I usually eat breakfast.  Our breakfast is noodles, rice, bread, and coffee.  At 8:30 am I usually go to ACE.  When I arrive there, the class hasn't yet started so I read a book or do some exercises in the student activity book until the class starts. The class starts at 9:45 am.  I usually study with Teacher Joel on Mondays, Wednesdays, and I study with Teacher Nary on Fridays.  Every class we have a lot of exercises to do at school.  At 11;15 the class finishes.  The teacher always gives me homework to do at home.
In the afternoon I go home and eat lunch. Sometimes I eat lunch outside or I eat at home.  After that I take the homework that the teacher gave me from school and do it. 
After I finish doing homework, I take a shower and put on my school uniform, pack my bag, and take the school bus to Khmer school.  At school I also have a lot of exercises to do.  Sometimes I go on field trips to some Khmer history places too.  My Khmer school finishes at 4:30 pm.  So I go back home by the school bus.  At 5:00 pm, I have to study language part time.  when the class finishes I go home and eat dinner.  After I finish my dinner I start to do my homework again.  At 9:00 pm I take a shower and go to bed.
On Saturdays and Sundays I usually go to study computers from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.  I usually study Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint.  I want to study all of this because it will be good for me when I study at a higher level. 
All of this is my typical day in the life of a Cambodian Student.
The End ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment