Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 22

My life
Every morning I wake up at 6:30 am.  I usually eat soup, but sometimes I eat bread for my breakfast.  Every day I go to school, except on the weekend, when I always spend time with my family.  I usually go to school at 7:00 am, if I am studying in the morning, but if I am studying in the afternoon I usually go to school at 1:00 pm.  My school is a big building, with a big garden, and a lot of surrounding grounds.  At school, I always play and listen to the teacher.  When it is break time, I always play with all my friends.  In the evenings, I usually study, do my homework, play games, and watch TV.  Around my house there is a small garden and a small ground.  It is not big, but I like it.
This is all my daily life.  It is just a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment