Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 27

I usually wake up at 5:20.  After I wake up, I clean my room, take a shower, and go to eat breakfast.  I have meat, and green vegetables.  And then I go to school with my brother.  We travel to school by motorcycle.  At 6:00 o'clock I arrive at school. My schools are SIS and ACE.  And I eat lunch at 11:30.  At school I study and do exams.  At 12:00, we go home and I talk to my friends about games, and in the evening my teacher comes to my house to teach me.  From 7:00 to 8:00, I do some chores around the house and then I take a shower and go to sleep.  Or I forget, and then I watch TV for one hour, and I fall asleep and forget to turn off the TV.  Every night my mother tells me not to watch so much TV at night.  I have to go to sleep at 8:00 o'clock.  I'm very tired.  I want to sleep for 10 hours.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment