Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 37


            Hello everyone.  Today I want to describe my typical day.  I usually get up at 6 o’clock.  I put away my bed and have a shower.  I put on my clothes.  At 6:30 I have breakfast: rice and chicken.  When I have eaten, I prepare my bag.  I usually go to school at 9:30.  My school is not small and not big but it has a lot of students who study at this school and it has a lot of teachers that work at this school.  There is a staff room on the 2nd floor.  My school has a lot of rooms.  I study in room 2.1 at ACE.  I have a lot of friends.  I always play with my friends who sit near.  It is very fun.  Outside the school, there are restaurants and banks that are near ACE.  I usually leave school at 11:15, and then I go to study Khmer.  Now I usually study Khmer at 1 o’clock, but in the past I used to study at 11:30.  At Khmer school, I also have a lot of friends.  There are restaurants at my Khmer school.  When it is break time, I always play hide and seek.  I’m very tired but I am happy.  There are three break times in my Khmer school.  I usually go home at 5 o’clock in the evening.  At home I change my clothes and prepare my school clothes. After that I play games on my computers, which makes me happy.  At 7 o’clock at night, I watch TV and do my homework.  I usually eat dinner at 8 o’clock at night.  Sometimes I eat rice with chicken, sometimes I eat rice with pork, and sometimes I eat rice with soup.  I help my parents to clean the table, wash the dishes, clean the floor, and wash my clothes.  Sometimes my mother goes outside the house and talks with my neighbor.  They have a lot of stories.  I usually go to bed at 10 o’clock, but from 9 o’clock I watch TV and play games.  Sometimes I call my friends.  Sometimes I talk about games, movies, and sometimes I talk about studying at Khmer School and English school. 
            On Saturdays and Sundays I usually get up at 9 o’clock in the morning, and then have a shower, brush my teeth, and put on my clothes.  Then I eat breakfast.  When I have eaten breakfast already, I go the market with my mother and buy some meat, fruits, vegetables, and clothes.  I come back home.  My mom cooks the food.  At 12 o’clock, I eat lunch.  At 4 o’clock I go to the cinema with my brother and watch movies with my brother, and then come back home.  On Saturdays and Sundays I usually go to bed at 11 o’clock because I stay up watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment