Friday, June 13, 2014

Student 26

I wake up at 5:30 am every morning from Monday to Saturday.  I usually eat noodles or nice for breakfast.  Every day I go to the park or the supermarket.  I go to Khmer school at 7:00 am in the morning, or 1 pm in the afternoon, and I go to English school at 9:40 am in the morning, or 4:00 pm in the afternoon.  At Khmer school during breakfast time I usually buy sometime to eat or have sometime to play football with my friends.  My English school is very clean and has very clean toilets.  Sometimes I play with my friends or talk with my friends.  In the evening, when I come back from school I eat my dinner.  When I finish dinner, I do my homework, then I go outside my house and play with my brothers or sisters or sometimes I just stay in my room and watch TV and play video games.  I hardly ever have chores to do around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment