Thursday, June 12, 2014

Student 15

Hello everybody.  Today I want to tell you what I do every day.  I wake up at 5:00 am.  Then I go to the bathroom. After that I read books and practice my piano lesson.  At 6:00 am I eat my breakfast and at 6:30 am I go to school.  My school begins at 7:00 am.  Then at 7:50 am we have breakfast again, but I don't eat anything because I have already eaten at home.  At second breakfast me and my friend learn some lessons or surf the Internet.  When the teacher is explaining something I always listen to him or her but some of my friends always play in class when the teacher is explaining something.  After class, the teacher often gives us the homework.  At 11:30 am my family always has lunch.  After lunch I always sleep for 30 minutes to 1 hour.  At 2:00 pm, sometimes I read a book, and sometimes I play games. At 3:15 pm I go to English school.  My English school's name is ACE.  The class begins at 4:00 pm and lasts till 5:30 pm.  When I go to school I buy some cookies or soda because I am hungry.  After class my driver comes and takes me home.  It takes 20 minutes to get home because there is so much traffic.  At 6:00 pm, when I get home, I take a shower.  My family has dinner at 7:00 pm.  After dinner I go to my room and do my homework and prepare my bag for tomorrow.  When I finish my homework I feel so lazy but I want to ply games also.  I often sleep at 9:00 pm.  Some morning s I do exercise like walking, or riding my bike.  In my free time I like to listen to music, play with my dog, play games and read books.  I want to learn more languages like French and Chinese but I don't have time to learn.  At the end of the year my Khmer school has a trip.  They often go to some province.  Some Sundays I go to swim with my brother or my friends.  Some of my neighbors are so quiet.  My family has a trip once a year.  My Khmer school has a uniform, which is a white shirt, black trousers, a red tie, and an ID card.  In my future I want to be a good doctor.  So I try hard to study science.

No comments:

Post a Comment