Sunday, June 15, 2014

Student 36


Hello.  I’m 15 years old.  Today I want you to know about life for Cambodian people. I live in Cambodia.  Every day I always get up at 6:00 or 6:30.  I take a shower and brush my teeth, and then after that I get dressed and tidy my room.  I leave home at 7 o’clock.  I have no time to eat breakfast at home so I eat my breakfast at school.  My breakfast is rice and chicken, rice and pork, a sandwich, or some days I only drink coca-cola for breakfast.  I have to study Khmer language from 7 o’clock until 11 o’clock, and I also have to study part time from 11 o’clock until 12 o’clock.  We also have a break time at school.  During break time I go to the market, or stay in class, listen to music, ask my teacher some questions, talk with my friends, or read a book.  I never leave school when I still have to study.  My school doesn’t look like the perfect school.  It is not small, but it isn’t big either.  But it is a famous Khmer school in Cambodia.  The school is called Chaktomuk.  There might be 1,000 students who study there, and 500 teachers to teach them.  All the student in the school can play when the school has some party.  Chaktomuk school is from grade 1 to grade 9.  After we finish grade 8, we have to continue studying at Shisowat school.  Four our school uniforms, girls wear white shirts and blue skirts, but boys must wear long blue or black trousers. 
            Well, now let’s go back to describe what my life is like.  When I finish all my work at school, I go back home.  I eat lunch that my grandmother makes for me.  She is 80 years old, but she can cook and also make lunch for us, because my mom has no time to make it for us.  After lunch I watch TV for 2 or 3 hours, then I do my Khmer school homework.  I finish it quickly, then I take a shower, get dressed, and prepare to study part time.  My part time study is from 5 to 7 o’clock.  We all have fun all the time when we study part time.  I go home at 7:15, take a shower, eat dinner and watch TV from 8 to 9 o’clock.  Then I read a book for a few minutes, and prepare my bag for school tomorrow.  Next I play games and use the Internet until 10 or 11 o’clock.  I must go to sleep at 11:30 or 12 o’clock.  If I don’t get to sleep by then, I’ll be late for school tomorrow.  This is how my life looks like in Cambodia.  Thank you for reading my writing.  I hope you understand my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment